Tuition fees, on-site accommodation and transport will be covered by FOCIS, thanks to an educational grant by Celgene.
About the Course
We are delighted that the ECA course returned for a third year!
Following the great success seen in 2013 and 2014, the course returned and was held on 21–25 September 2015. With 2 years’ experience behind us, the course schedule followed a practised and refined flow over the week to ensure successful candidates left INSEAD with the knowledge, elements and skills necessary to innovate research from laboratories to the pharmaceutical market place:
- The drug development process, from initiation through to investigational new drug application
- Understanding the business potential of research
- Obtaining and defending intellectual property
- Assessing financial value
- Pitching a business plan for investors and partners