Tuition fees, on-site accommodation and transport will be covered by FOCIS, thanks to an educational grant by Celgene.
About the Course
We are delighted that the ECA course returned for a fouth year!
For the last three years, ECA has provided successful candidates with the insight, knowledge and skills to translate their pioneering research from the laboratory to the pharmaceutical market place. The 2016 course continued to deliver these key skills and insights in an intensive and interactive way, and took place at the INSEAD campus on 3–7 October 2016. The course schedule included:
- The drug development process, from initiation through to investigational new drug application
- Understanding the business potential of research
- Obtaining and defending intellectual property
- Assessing financial value
- Pitching a business plan for investors and partners